Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Things that I would like to see on mobile phones

Here are some things I would like to see on future mobile phones:

  • larger screens, maybe of the type that fold out
  • failing that, how about a phone-based projector?
  • in the mean time, better touch screens would be useful, or perhaps roller ball technology to make internet browsing more natural.
  • a working life of over 12 months. This one grates because my 18 month old handset is on its last legs... when I want to take a picture with it, I get a rather ominous 'system error' message. This is only weeks after it took the unprovoked step of deleting all of my images and video clips. Grrrrr!!!
  • curvier designs. I just like them, that's all.
Take heed, phone manufacturers! This is what Cell Fella wants!

No comments: